Sunday, July 12, 2009

um... yeah.

well, it sure has been a while, I started to write a Journal again, hopefully this'll go better than the last one. I've been reading the Harry Potter books in preparation for the new movie, hope I finish in time. Big plans for the role playing group this coming year, it's about a year old now and still going strong. I started to watch reruns of Teen Titans this week, it's a good show, I'm sort of mad that they only run on week days and it's stressing me out, well at least I'm not seeing it while the series is coming out or that would take forever. All my family from Texas will be in town this week and all of the activitys were put at time's I couldn't even show up. i'm most likely going to be sluffing the lueu diner for youth conference to go eat diner with D.H.'s family while they're visiting. I'm sort of woried about Lehi Jr. and if I'll get any friends, I hope this does turn into a good experiance for me.

Werewolf out.

No comments:

Post a Comment